- The first antique fair for the fall will be The Gray Door Market. This is a 1 day event Saturday September 17th from 10-5. This is their very first fair and I am so happy to be a part of it!
The Gray Door Market’s Pop-up Show is a one day event that takes place at the local Divine Llama Vineyards in East Bend, NC. The venue, nestled among five acres of vineyards and twenty acres of pasture land, features a tasting room for Divine Llama Vineyards’ wines, llamas , and hayrides. The show will feature the best home décor vendors, antiquers, junkers, collectors, and creators from North Carolina, as well as food trucks and local music. The show will be held rain or shine.
2. Liberty Antique Fair is a 2 day event that goes from Friday September 23rd – Saturday September 24th. 8-5 both days.
3. I am happy to announce that Southern Charm Furniture and Home Decor has been added to do 2 more amazing fairs this fall! The first one will be Nest Fest.
This is Sat October 22nd from 10-5.
Consider this your invitation to come hang out on our 13 acres #AtTheWhiteBarn in Midland, NC with fellow beauty hunters, we’ll eat yummy food and you can shop for beauty for your home and life from a selection of gloriously curated vendors!!
We’re having the Nest Fest on Saturday October 22nd, rain or shine 10ish-5ish (but the exact times aren’t quiet set in stone yet so don’t hold me to it!) Tickets will go on sale at a later date and will also be available at the door.
I’m so excited to share some of my FAVORITE makers, pickers, artists, farmers and shop owners with you! “The Nester”
4. The next and last fair of the year will be Southern Charm at the Farm! This amazing event is November 5th from 9-3. Please come by my booth and check out all my goodies!
5. The last show I will be doing for this year will be the Fresh Farm Sale. November 11-12.Burlington, NC.
I will have something different at every event so you wont want to miss out on one!